WHY ISLAMIC ENTERPRISES
- In just four decades the Islamic Enterprises sector has witnessed considerable growth and is now regarded as one of the fastest growing asset classes in the financial sector. The industry has enjoyed intensified investor interest, yet a number of highly prosperous industries remain undervalued.
- Muslims represent nearly 25% of the world’s population, yet less than 2% of global financial assets are Sharia compliant. While the concept of Sharia compliant investing goes back many centuries, the sector has only been recognised as an asset class of its own over the past two decades or so. There is clearly an information gap that needs to be rectified in the coming years.
- Ethical/Faith based investing has grown rapidly since the Financial Crisis. A vast-array of non-Islamic institutions are looking to diversify their portfolios away from traditional asset classes though long-term ethical investment strategies.
- Europe and the United Kingdom is flourishing with Halal companies from a variety of industries. London, the centre of finance, is the ideal location to discuss and promote new Islamic sectors including Crowdfunding, Fintech, Tourism and many others.
- Islamic Enterprises from all industries, including, Banking, Insurance, Fintech, Tourism, Food, Real Estate and many others.
- Professional services firms with Expertise in Islamic Enterprises and Sharia compliant practices.
- Legal representatives.
- Large Multinationals looking and new industries and sectors.
- Institutional investment managers.
- Investment management consultants.
- Sharia compliant funds.
- High-Net-Worth Individuals, Family Offices and other Wealth Managers.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To provide a forum for effective networking and exchange between global Islamic companies, international organisations, investors and service providers.
- To understand the opportunities and developments within traditional and new Islamic sectors.
- Discuss the necessary steps required to increase investment in Islamic Enterprises.
- Highlight the key challenges facing the industry and measures to overcome and develop.
To register or discuss tailored sponsorship and presentation packages, contact